All of our Freight Shipments include residential delivery please note the following details:
1. The carrier will call you first to set a delivery appointment. They will not show up to a residence without an appointment. (If your shipment is going to a business they may or may not make an appointment in advance) RE has no control over their schedule nor can we book delivery appointments.
2. If you are in a rush for your delivery please call the carrier with the tracking number after you receive the shipping notice and proactively set up your appointment. This could easily save a 2 day delay.
3. When the truck arrives for the appointment, the driver will lower the item to ground level with a lift gate then roll it as far as he can roll with a pallet jack. It's important to note that the pallet jack cannot go thru grass, rocks, up stairs, thru fences or anything other than smooth level concrete.
4. Our shipping service does not include inside delivery, we recommend your plumber takes over once your item arrives.
5. Inspect your item if there is any signs of visible damage ask to open the item and inspect before signing the delivery receipt. Verify everything is there including faucets, mounting brackets, drain assembly's as per your order. (A packing list is located on the pallet) In the rare event of any damage refuse the shipment noting the damage and contact us immediately at 337-466-3917. If something is short/damaged please take a photo if possible and sign noting the shortage/damage/refusal.