To prepare your item for returning to us via LTL Freight:
1. Wrap item in an old blanket or the furniture blanket it arrived with.
2. Strap, tie or shrink wrap it to a pallet, make sure pallet is large enough for the item to fit in middle.
3. Call us to confirm the pickup address, pallet size, pickup phone number and e-mail address we can send the Bill of Lading (BOL) to for the LTL Freight Company. If a business we will need the Business Name and hours of operation.
4. Print the BOL and attach to the shipment.
5. The carrier would contact you to coordinate a pickup of the item with a time. (The shipment would be prepaid) It would need to be at ground level (No Stairs) and ready for pickup according to the appointment.